Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Art for Japan.

Something better than buying nice art is buying nice art for a good cause. The amazingly talented illustrator Meg Hunt has organized a huge charity auction, all proceeds benefiting the relief effort in Japan. Details can be found at the Art For Japan blog, and many of the auctions themselves are already up on eBay.


I've contributed a few things myself—a perpetual calendar and two digital prints, to be precise. It's still early in the auction, but just look at those low prices. What a steal! You better head over and start bidding before they're snatched up. Or bid on some of the other wonderful art that's available.

On a related note, you may have noticed that my Breakfast Club prints have been out of stock for a while. Well, I'm happy to announced that they're back in my shop and ready to ship. So if you missed out before, now is your chance to bring home some '80s nostalgia.

 And if you prefer to buy your prints in person, I'm going to be taking part in two upcoming craft shows. More info to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment